Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I Feel like I was Scammed

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2018 Aug 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe,

After attempting to use a trial which I was under the impression would end once the 10 images were used, I have been charged multiple times for a service I have not used since my initial download. I have not received notice of what the extra charges were for. I initially thought I was mistakenly billed twice, but when it occurred again and I tried to contact support I was told there was nothing they could do to help besides cancelling my unknown YEARLY subscription to Adobe Stock, which I also am being charged an early termination fee! How can I be charged for something I have never been notified I was enrolled in or have seen any type of billing statement? As a student in the design field I feel like I was taken advantage. Adobe has really damaged my view on their company with these tactics they have used.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 27, 2018 Aug 27, 2018

Hi Melissa,

The issue has been taken care off and resolved.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 21, 2018 Aug 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Melissa,

Sorry to hear that you are facing issues with Adobe Stock services.

When you subscribe to the Adobe Stock promo offer, the  first month is a free trial, Adobe doesn't charge you for the 1st month; the subscription billing actually starts from the second month.

If you cancel the service within 14 days after the beginning of the second month’s billing cycle, you’ll be fully refunded. If you cancel the service after the 14th day after the beginning of the second month’s billing cycle, you’ll be charged 50% of your remaining contract obligation.

For more information, please refer to Adobe Subscription and Cancellation Terms | Adobe

I have checked your account details and noticed that you had signed up for Adobe Stock 10 images per month(one-year) plan on 06 June 2018. I see that you have contacted the support team and they have assisted you in cancelling the subscription and also have waived off the the cancellation fee as an exception.

Also, I noticed that you have only used 5 assets (from the assets which were added to your account). Let me check what best can be done in this scenario.

Please check your private message for more details.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 27, 2018 Aug 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Melissa,

The issue has been taken care off and resolved.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started