• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have 98 downloads available

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2018 Jul 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 98 downloads available but I'm unable to licence anything because it says there's a problem with my billing information. I have canceled my plan but I still have 98 unused downloads.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 02, 2018 Jul 02, 2018

Ian,

I apologize for the confusion here.

I checked your transaction details and noticed that you have cancelled your Adobe Stock subscription on 28th of May, 2018 and also your account was charged with an early termination fee for the Stock subscription.

I would also like to let you know that the remaining assets(98) were valid until the last billing date, after which they got expired.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ian,

Sorry to hear that.

I have checked your account details and noticed that your Adobe Stock subscription has been suspended due to payment issues and that is the  reason you are unable to access the remaining assets.

Please contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?  for further assistance.

If you are unable to reach our support team through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi thanks for the response. No i paid the remaining amount to stop my subscription 4 weeks ago. Check the transactions i have all the invoices as proof.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ian,

I apologize for the confusion here.

I checked your transaction details and noticed that you have cancelled your Adobe Stock subscription on 28th of May, 2018 and also your account was charged with an early termination fee for the Stock subscription.

I would also like to let you know that the remaining assets(98) were valid until the last billing date, after which they got expired.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started