• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I licensed a image by mistake , can you guys remove the last one?

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2018 Nov 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I licensed a image by mistake , can you guys remove the last one?

I use a Wacom tablet and sometimes I happen to double click on things by mistake since I'm still mastering how to use the pen...I would really apreciate if you guys could remove the last set of images named ' branding ' its a set of black and white stuff if not I understand, thanks !

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 06, 2018 Nov 06, 2018

Hi there

We don't have the option to remove an image once it's been licensed, but I've added a license to your account to replace the one used in error.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 06, 2018 Nov 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

We don't have the option to remove an image once it's been licensed, but I've added a license to your account to replace the one used in error.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2020 Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I licensed a template by mistake. I clicked on the license button as I thought I was going to get more information on how many credits the template was and is licensed the file. FILE #:  322804129.

Can you remove this file and issue me a credit. I really wish that adobe would supply their users with confirmation windows with a little detail about the license.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 19, 2023 May 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

We have the same issue. We have licensed this image by mistake #598985558. It's an image of a chinese farmer with his crop. It was too late for us to realized that this image alone will eat up all pretty much everything on our account. Can you please help us cancel the last image we have licensed/downloaded?
Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 20, 2023 May 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can't cancel a licence, and you got asked a confirmation of the asset licencing with the numbers of credits that this asset takes. It's a Premium asset, and I'm not confident that there is a solution to this.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started