Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

I licensed and downloaded a template for InDesign from Adobe Stock. All right until then.

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2019 Oct 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I licensed and downloaded a template for InDesign from Adobe Stock. All right until then.

Now I want to insert my own texts and pictures. As soon as I want to change the font, it will be stocked with a colorful bar as if it were forbidden. This totally annoys.

I hope you can help me, because when I go to object, nothing is locked. I just stand on the line and it is easy to solve or is it harder 🤪 I mean if you have a template free then you must also allow this can be changed, or? otherwise it is useless.
By the way, what has to do with you and Adobe is just great.
My head is buzzing. Thank you in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 02, 2019 Oct 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looping in  for help. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 16, 2019 Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Maria, 

Sorry about the delay inresponse. I would request if you can share few more details like:

• OS and version of InDesign you arw working on.
  • File ID
  • Step by step workflow and a few screenshots of the issue. 

Regards,

Srishti

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started