• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need an image for a splashback...

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2018 Aug 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys, I'm looking to purchase 1 or more images for a splashback. The splashback is 330cm wide by 70cm high. Do you have any images that will enlarge to that size without compromising the quality of the image? If you do, how do I identify the correct size of the image?

I have experience using stock photos for advertising but have never needed to find one so big! Help would be MUCH appreciated!

Cheers

SparkleCarter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 08, 2018 Aug 08, 2018

Hi Sam,

Thanks for reaching out to the Adobe Stock community.

The size or dimension of the files are mentioned below each image as shown in the screenshot:

Additionally, all Adobe Stock content is provided at its highest available resolution. While this resolution depends on the camera used to originally capture the asset, most of the content can accommodate high-quality printed output up to 300 dpi.

Also, the vector files can be printed in all formats without loss in quality. You may also refer to Common Questions, Adobe Stock

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 08, 2018 Aug 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Take one of your pictures and see if they can be reproduced at that size. When you know what your quality requirements would be, look finding a motive that fits your needs. It needs to be a panoramic picture. Depending on the viewing distance, the resolution could be quite high. You will have probably some possibility to enlarge using Photoshop or the like.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 08, 2018 Aug 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Sam,

Thanks for reaching out to the Adobe Stock community.

The size or dimension of the files are mentioned below each image as shown in the screenshot:

Additionally, all Adobe Stock content is provided at its highest available resolution. While this resolution depends on the camera used to originally capture the asset, most of the content can accommodate high-quality printed output up to 300 dpi.

Also, the vector files can be printed in all formats without loss in quality. You may also refer to Common Questions, Adobe Stock for more details.

However, I would like to let you know that since you are using these assets for splashback, you will be requiring an Extended license for the assets since under extended license asset may be featured in merchandise or products for resale.

For more information on the licensing terms and restrictions please refer to Stock Licensing & terms FAQ: Where can I find the terms and licensing information for Adobe Stock?

Hope this information helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started