• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need to correct my invoice - it has been made while my profile wasn't complited.

Community Beginner ,
Nov 26, 2018 Nov 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now, I have already complited my profile, but that invoice is already done. So I can't bring it to my company cost.

Waiting for your answer!

Best regards

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Nov 30, 2018 Nov 30, 2018

Hi, it has been already done!

Thanks a lot!

Best Regards

Pozdrawiam

Joanna Chmielowska

<removed by the moderator>

Dane zawarte w Państwa korespondencji elektronicznej mogą stanowić dane osobowe, które będą przetwarzane przez Polskie Koleje Linowe S.A. zgodnie z powszechnie obowiązującym prawem do prowadzenia korespondencji elektronicznej lub rozmów telefonicznych w celach związanych z wykonywaniem działalności informacyjnej przez Spółkę. Prosimy o zapoznanie się z informacjami zawartymi w naszej polit

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 29, 2018 Nov 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joanna,

I understand that you need the updated invoice for your order.

I'd request you to Contact Customer Care for the updation of the invoice.

Let me know if you face any issues.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 29, 2018 Nov 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi

I tried but all the time I get inf.that something want wrong Tommorow is the ladt day in November in Poland and i need to get that invoice. Can you help me please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 30, 2018 Nov 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you looking to get just the company name added to the invoice?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 30, 2018 Nov 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, it has been already done!

Thanks a lot!

Best Regards

Pozdrawiam

Joanna Chmielowska

<removed by the moderator>

Dane zawarte w PaÅ„stwa korespondencji elektronicznej mogÄ… stanowić dane osobowe, które bÄ™dÄ… przetwarzane przez Polskie Koleje Linowe S.A. zgodnie z powszechnie obowiÄ…zujÄ…cym prawem do prowadzenia korespondencji elektronicznej lub rozmów telefonicznych w celach zwiÄ…zanych z wykonywaniem dziaÅ‚alnoÅ›ci informacyjnej przez SpółkÄ™. Prosimy o zapoznanie siÄ™ z informacjami zawartymi w naszej polityce prywatnoÅ›ci:  <http://www.pkl.pl/post/polityka-prywatnosci-pkl.html> http://www.pkl.pl/post/polityka-prywatnosci-pkl.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 04, 2018 Dec 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started