• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I OWN CS6 and want access to clip art templates

New Here ,
Aug 27, 2021 Aug 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was searching for clip art of a black fist and white fist bumping and saw that they had it on Adobe's site Adobe Stock Images.

When I went to it, it says I need to subscribe to the Cloud apps. I own the software. I bought it for my class on web design in school. I have the actual disc to install the program. So I have no use for a monthly subscription for apps when I already won all the software. I just want to figure out how to get access to the clipart and templates etc.

I tried signing in with the email I purchased it under and it said there was no account. I signed on this account aand again it says something about the trial. I already own the programs, they are already installed. So I dont need the cloud apps.

I am just looking for the clip art and templates.

Do I need a subscription for acess to the clip art and templates??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

own* the software

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Stock subscription and the all apps subscription are separate. To access stock, you need a stock subscription or you need to buy credit packs. You do not need even to have any Adobe program at your disposal. However, vector assets very often require a later version of Illustrator than CS6.

Without a subscription, you may access tge free collection. For that, you only need an Adobe ID.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 28, 2021 Aug 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Warning: don't install Creative Cloud, not even for a trial. This will take over your CS6 license, and it will stop working when your trial ends !!!

Also, expect your perpectual software to stop running sometime soon because Apple or Microsoft will change the system and it will no longer run. Plan for subscriptions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 29, 2021 Aug 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

With Apple sooner than later, so be very careful when updating the OS. Changing to a different machine can get tricky.

The biggest problem with old software is that installation may fail on new systems. Mostly, however, for Windows systems, installed software runs quite happily also on newer or updated OS versions. But there is never a guarantee...

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started