• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I thought the first Adobe Spark video was free (but it uses Adobe Stock that is watermarked)..?

Explorer ,
Feb 04, 2019 Feb 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was trying out Adobe Spark as a new user.

Someone told me that the first video was free.   I found some images for my video and inserted them in.   But they appear as watermarked in the video.

Have there been restrictions placed on the first video so now you have to pay for the Adobe Stock ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 04, 2019 Feb 04, 2019

You have to pay for Adobe Stock assets. You can still do your free Spark video using your own assets.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Feb 04, 2019 Feb 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have to pay for Adobe Stock assets. You can still do your free Spark video using your own assets.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 05, 2019 Feb 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can also take the stock subscription, the first month free. The assets you "buy" the first month are free, but if you do not want to continue the subscription do not forget to cancel afterwards.

The images you buy during your free month can be kept and used according to your needs and naturally according to the license conditions.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started