• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I've been charged the non-student price for Creative Cloud, despite still being a verified student.

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2021 Oct 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

I've been using the student Creative Cloud - all apps plan, which was £16.24 in the first year, then increased to after the first year £24.96, as it said on the plan. 

A week ago, I was emailed to re-verify my student status so I can keep using the student plan, which I did. Despite verifying as a student, I was charged the non-student price of £49.94 for Creative Cloud - all apps. 

I thought there was a mistake, so I cancelled the plan, as I should be paying £24.96.

After cancelling the plan, I contacted support about my eligibility for a refund, as I was charged the non-discounted price. I was informed that I was not eligible, and I have also lost access to the Creative Cloud, paying £49.94 for nothing. I was informed that I can buy the student subscription again, but doing so would mean spending an additional £24.96 on top of the £49.94 I've already been charged, just to use the software I require.

I'm wondering if there is anything I can do to go back to the student plan, even a partial refund of the extra non-discounted cost that I should not have been charged for would be sufficient for me. If not, have I paid £49.94 for no reason, as I cannot use the software anymore, and I also cannot claim a refund.

Thank you in advance for any help.

TOPICS
Account management , Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 13, 2021 Oct 13, 2021

Hi @Pateszka,

Tihs is the forum for Adobe Stock customers. If you are having difficulty with your Creative Cloud purchases please contact customer care, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Click on the chat icon in the lower right portion of the page. If you are unable to see this feature you may need to scroll down before it will appear or set your browser to private or incognito mode.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 13, 2021 Oct 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Pateszka,

Tihs is the forum for Adobe Stock customers. If you are having difficulty with your Creative Cloud purchases please contact customer care, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Click on the chat icon in the lower right portion of the page. If you are unable to see this feature you may need to scroll down before it will appear or set your browser to private or incognito mode.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started