• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I want to use stock in a series of videos

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2020 Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I am about to create a series of videos and was looking to purchase some adobe stock clips to use in the prodcution. 

Video 1 will be a 5 minute intro to the topic, with video 2 expanding on this, including interviews from industry bodies etc. 

I was wondering if I purchase an adobe stock video clip with the standard license, does this cover me for use in both films - or would I need to purchase the license twice? They are the same series, same branding etc, cover the same topic. I know some other sites allow this, but the adobe t&c's aren't very clear in regards to this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated - if I can provid any further info please let me know. Thanks!

TOPICS
Licensing , Plans and purchase , Terms of use

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 23, 2020 Jul 23, 2020

Hi there! 

You can use the same clip in both the vidoes. You do not have to buy the same license again for this. 

However, it cannot be bought using a standard license, you can either buy the clip as one time purchase order or you may buy credit packs for this.

Please click on the link to know more about the plans :  https://helpx.adobe.com/in/stock/help/credit-packs.html

Regards,

Bhawna

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 23, 2020 Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there! 

You can use the same clip in both the vidoes. You do not have to buy the same license again for this. 

However, it cannot be bought using a standard license, you can either buy the clip as one time purchase order or you may buy credit packs for this.

Please click on the link to know more about the plans :  https://helpx.adobe.com/in/stock/help/credit-packs.html

Regards,

Bhawna

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2020 Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great I will purchase a credit pack - many thanks Bhawna 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started