Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I was charged for a free trial, even though I cancelled the same day

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I signed up for a free trial and downloaded 1 - one - image on March 7th or 8th, I do not remember the exact date. The same day I cancelled the subscription on the Adobe account page, because I found a better alternative. Now I see that my credit card has been charged NOK 353,75 on April 8th. There is no trace of this on my Adobe account page, but my card has definitely been charged.

This is obviously a mistake, and I demand an immediate refund.

Regards,

MÃ¥rten Haug

TOPICS
Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Hi again, my mistake. It turned out I actually have two IDs, as you suggested. I cancelled now, and apparently I can still get a refund.

Thanks for the assistance!

MÃ¥rten Haug

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't see any Adobe Stock subscription ever being associated with the Adobe ID you are using here on the forums. If you have more than one Adobe ID you will need to sign in with Adobe ID/email address associated with your subscription. You can manage your subscriptions here: https://account.adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi again, my mistake. It turned out I actually have two IDs, as you suggested. I cancelled now, and apparently I can still get a refund.

Thanks for the assistance!

MÃ¥rten Haug

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started