• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I was moved to Enterprise Licensing. Now I can't see or access my Stock account

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2018 Dec 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently was moved by my employer from single user to Enterprise ETLA licensing. I have an Adobe Stock under the old license account that did not move to my enterprise license. And since I'm in Enterprise licensing I can no longer access Adobe Stock with my Adobe ID (which is the same for both). I need to obtain this month's invoice, as well as access the Stock assets. How can we make this happen?

Thanks!  Chris Finkle

[email and phone number deleted, please do not post private info here]

[Discussion moved from Adobe Creative Cloud to Adobe Stock by moderator.]

​

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 09, 2018 Dec 09, 2018

Hello C. F.,

Can you please try this? Clear your browser history and relaunch your browser and sign into https://accounts.adobe.com. I think you will be presented with the choice of Personal and Enterprise, choose Personal. You should be able to see the information for your personal account and if you navigate to the Adobe Stock website you'll be able to see the license history for your personal account.

Let me know if you do not see the option for Personal and Enterprise when signing in.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 07, 2018 Dec 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suggest to Contact Customer Care , as this is an Adobe id/account question that can only be solved by Adobe.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 09, 2018 Dec 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello C. F.,

Can you please try this? Clear your browser history and relaunch your browser and sign into https://accounts.adobe.com. I think you will be presented with the choice of Personal and Enterprise, choose Personal. You should be able to see the information for your personal account and if you navigate to the Adobe Stock website you'll be able to see the license history for your personal account.

Let me know if you do not see the option for Personal and Enterprise when signing in.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, this worked. Thank you!

C-

<REMOVED BY MODERATOR>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad to hear it!

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started