• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I would like to contact Adobe Stock contributor Sugeng. Kindly share his contact details

Community Beginner ,
Oct 16, 2022 Oct 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to contact Adobe Stock contributor Sugeng. Kindly share his contact details

[Moderator moved the thread to the correct forum]

TOPICS
General , Terms of use

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 4 Correct answers

Community Expert , Oct 16, 2022 Oct 16, 2022

Personal information won't be shared in a public forum!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Oct 16, 2022 Oct 16, 2022

That's an inappropriate request.  If you have concerns about an image you purchased, contact Adobe Stock directly.   You're not dealing with contributors, you're dealing with Stock.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Oct 19, 2022 Oct 19, 2022

Yes you can modify Stock assets with Standard, Enhanced and Extended licenses as required.  See details below.

https://stock.adobe.com/license-terms

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Hire a graphic design studio that specializes in custom branding and logo creation.  Depending on what you need, you can expect to pay $100 to $1,000 for a package of professional print quality artwork.  If you require the digital files, expect to pay slightly more.  Graphic designers usually work directly with print professionals to ensure that your final printed products look perfect.  

Stock imagery is what designers use to create commercial projects for clients  -- i.e. posters, brochures

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This forum is mainly visited by Adobe Stock Contributors, not Adobe employees, and I'm certain that they would not share the contact details of any other user. Why do you wish to contact that user?

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Personal information won't be shared in a public forum!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's an inappropriate request.  If you have concerns about an image you purchased, contact Adobe Stock directly.   You're not dealing with contributors, you're dealing with Stock.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 18, 2022 Oct 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

thank you for that. I am new here. Didn't know

i have chosen a photo from Sugeng contribution. I just want to modify a bit. I want to check whether that is possible. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 19, 2022 Oct 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The rules for whether you can or cannot modify a stock photo are the same for all the stock photos, you need to check the image license.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 19, 2022 Oct 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes you can modify Stock assets with Standard, Enhanced and Extended licenses as required.  See details below.

https://stock.adobe.com/license-terms

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Deepak26609620mzfn wrote:

Hi 

thank you for that. I am new here. Didn't know

i have chosen a photo from Sugeng contribution. I just want to modify a bit. I want to check whether that is possible. 

That's the beauty of stock. When you acquire a licence, you get the right to modify the asset to your needs. The contributor explicitly grants this right to potential licensees. There are very few restrictions that apply, by example for use in the adult industry.

Look here for more information on licensing: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock/links-for-licensing-terms/td-p/11366788
(Disclaimer: As always with licensing, this is my interpretation of the rules. I think they are correct and advice is based on reading and interpreting the licence terms and on fair use for both the buyer and the artist/stock company, but I cannot rule out that my interpretation is wrong. I'm not an Adobe employee).

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

thank you so much for the details I am ready to pay and buy the logo.

I need full ownership for that logo.

will the contributor give all the rights and .au files, vector and pdf files to me?

thanks for sharing more details. In adobe I cannot find answers for my question. Yes that is a shame.! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You cannot buy exclusive rights (full ownership) from Adobe. Maybe 100 people already paid for the Stock image - it is too late for you to want it exclusively.  But, even if you could, it is not possible to contact the contributors in any way. Also, Adobe's license does not allow you to use it for a logo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You go there!  This is the information I am looking for.  Pretty straight forward I cannot use the photo as a logo.

thank you so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 21, 2022 Oct 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You go there!  This is the information I am looking for.  Pretty straight forward I cannot use the photo as a logo.

thank you so much!

When you ask the right questions, you get the right answers. It's all written in the links you have been given:

CAN MODIFY:

91397D74-C336-44A8-9158-1AB47EAB99D5.jpeg

Under restrictions (section 7.1 C of the Adobe Stocks additional terms:

EFFBB6EB-820B-4A2A-B2BA-3D6EF403672D.jpeg

This section 7.1C makes it impossible for you to use an asset in an exclusive manner as is required for logos. This does not ban logo use right away, you can use an attention logo in a document you produce and you can use for this designs from stock. But if you are a backery, and you take a cake logo from stock and you sell the best cakes of the world, and people recognize your cake logo, you will find that the backery around the corner uses the same logo, and you can't do anything against. 

So yes, you can design logos, so no you can't claim exclusive use, which makes the logo basically worthless to protect your business.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hire a graphic design studio that specializes in custom branding and logo creation.  Depending on what you need, you can expect to pay $100 to $1,000 for a package of professional print quality artwork.  If you require the digital files, expect to pay slightly more.  Graphic designers usually work directly with print professionals to ensure that your final printed products look perfect.  

Stock imagery is what designers use to create commercial projects for clients  -- i.e. posters, brochures, mailers, billboard ads, movies, TV, merchandise (T-shirts, mugs, hats), etc...

Hope that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

thank you so much for the details I am ready to pay and buy the logo.

I need full ownership for that logo.

will the contributor give all the rights and .au files, vector and pdf files to me?

thanks for sharing more details. In adobe I cannot find answers for my question. Yes that is a shame.! 

No the contributor does not give you any rights. He has authorized Adobe to manage this on a non-exclusive basis, meaning that the contributor is free to offer his assets to a different party on an non-exclusive basis at the same time. But your contracting party is Adobe.

In the Adobe licensing terms, you are expressivly banned to use stock assets for logos and/or register trademarks based on stock assets. There is no doubt on this, in my layman's eyes.

If you want a logo design, you need to contract an artist directly. And yes, logo design is an art of its own, and for the most prestigious companies work a whole army of researchers, lawyers and artists on the design of a new logo.

As you probably do not fall into the most pricly category, you still will need to invest money in a logo design. If you want a professional logo, you need to hire a professional artist. And yes, mostly you get what you pay for. 

My disclaimer is still valid.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may find more details by googling the contributor. Other than this, there is no possibility to get more information on contributors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 18, 2022 Oct 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started