Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

If possible, we need the permission document.

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2019 Dec 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to use the two mouse images, 63813720 and 64143902, in our scientific paper. Is that possible? If possible, could you please tell me how we should do? We need your permission document as follows:

##########################

Please ensure the permission document adheres to the following requirements:

- Permissions must be written in English
- Must explicitly state permission is granted to us (Springer Nature Limited), to publish the image under a CC BY open access license.
- Permission must be granted to publish the image in all formats i.e. print and digital.
- Signed by the copyright holder

############################

Is it possible to send the above-mentioned permission document to me?

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Stock is an automated commodity service. Nobody is going to write you a special license, it would cost thousands of dollars to wake up the lawyers. Read the standard and extended Adobe Stock license and see if it meets your needs. If your company has a genuine need for a different license, you need to find a different vendor. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much for your kind advise.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started