• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrations with editable stroke

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I often use icons with editable stroke, so I can make the stroke thinner/thicker. But often when I download icons that are marked with "editable stroke", the icon does not have a stroke, but instead the stroke is a fill-colour that I can't change. Then I have to find a new icon - and I have lost one credit by downloading a illustration that I can't use. It's pretty annoying - so it would be nice if you could make sure the icons are with editable stroke, when the pictures are tagged with the text. Here is an example:  FIL #:  357338138

TOPICS
Download , General , Search

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, It looks like the stroke is set to 0 but this can be adjusted in the Properties tab.

Window Properties.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I know - but that is not the problem. You can only make the line thicker that way - not thinner, which would be possible, if the illustration was made as a stroke instead of a filled out object. An editable stroke means that the illustration is made as a stroke, so you can change it, so it for instance has the same stroke as other illustrations - also when you change the size of the illustration.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand the issue now and not sure I have a solution. I also can't guarantee you won't find more assets like this. I've granted you a replacement license and will send the asset to the content team for review. Thank you for the report and sorry for the problem with the asset.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 02, 2022 Jun 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is highly irritating to me as well 😞  I wish there was a way to leave purchaser comments / reviews on specific files. I have run into this problem with several files such as #404559074

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 03, 2022 Jun 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As @Contributor1 stated, there is no easy solution to this. Leaving comments would also be a problem, as people with no or little knowledge of Illustrator would leave wrong comments. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started