Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Imágenes para portada de libro

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola.

Quisiera saber si es posible utilizar 2 imágenes juntas. Mi intención en superponerlas para crear una portada de libro y cuáles son las condiciones sobre licencias que tiene cada una de ellas. En mi caso es colocar de fondo un escenario y superponer la imagen de una persona. Me gustaría saber si esto es posible hacerlo. No se trata de modificar la imagen sino de superponer una con otra.

También me gustaría saber si con la licencia estandar es factible hacer 

TOPICS
Terms of use

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Mar García,

The assets you licence can be combined with other assets and own assets without any problem. You still need to respect the licensing terms. Using a standard licence or an extended licence is not driven by the assets, but the use you do. So, combining two assets for a web page is a standard licence for each of the assets. Printing the assets on a T-shirt would be an extended licence for both assets.

Look here for more information on licensing: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock/links-for-licensing-terms/td-p/11366788
(Disclaimer: As always with licensing, this is my interpretation of the rules. I think they are correct and advice is based reading and interpreting the licence terms and on fair use for both the buyer and the artist/stock company, but I cannot rule out that my interpretation is wrong. I'm not an Adobe employee).

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started