• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Im hoping to get actual help here instead of harrasment and belittling from the Adobe phone support

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2022 Nov 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased the entire Adobe plan back in Sept. I was given several free plans and Adobe Stock was included. I tried out I think 6 or 7 photos and that was it. I did not want the service so I was under the impression that I had cancelled it. Well I guess I didnt or I cancelled another trial and thought I had. Long story short we were billed $389 for the entire year of Stock. I tried about 10 times to get it resolved through the chat feature and kept getting cut off, dropped, and got absolutely nowhere. Well today I thought it would be a good idea to try and call and get it resolved. I was met with resistance, rudeness, short and belittling answers, and then after 4 calls I was put on permanent hold. I did get quite irritated from the abuse so they must have been having fun with me. Unacceptable Adobe. I have been using Adobe products since the early 2000's and this has really really made me start rethinking my software. I would like a real adobe employee to contact me so we can get this resolved. Thank you

TOPICS
Account management , Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can see that you have contacted customer support and requested a call back from a supervisor. You will need to wait for the callback. If you need to contact support please refer to your case number.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the fast repsonse. I was told from my phone support associate that there is nothing that the supervisor can do for me either? Is this true?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You signed up for Adobe Stock and Creative Cloud under the same order. So the price you were charged was for a 1 year prepaid subscription for both Adobe Stock and Creative Cloud. Is your intention to cancel both products?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No I just need to cancel the Stock plan and get my money back. Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started