• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image credits has suddenly reduced by over 100

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2020 Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I hope someone can help. I have been building up a credit of images. When I logged on today, I noticed the balance has reduced by over 100 credits. This was built up from my credit balance I transferred from Fotolia and my ongoing monthly subscription. Does anyone know why this might be? Many thanks, Neil

TOPICS
Licensing , Terms of use

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Mar 25, 2020 Mar 25, 2020

Hello neilh...,

I'm sorry but transferred credits were only available for one year and the expired on the 15th.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Apr 08, 2020 Apr 08, 2020

I'm sorry we are not able to reinstate expired Fotolia credits.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello neilh...,

I'm sorry but transferred credits were only available for one year and the expired on the 15th.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, is there any chance you can reinstate these credits so I can download some images. I had been saving these for a project and had no notification they would be expiring. I know my monthly subscription credits would expire but these are from the Fotolia transfer and I don't recall anything specifically stating these would have a short shelf life. If you could help me this one time, it would be greatly appreciated. I've had enough bad news today already. Many thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2020 Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@EvilBugQueen1

Hi, could you please look at my recent reply and see what you can do, I can't afford to buy another 100+ credits just at the moment for obvious reasons. 

Many thanks, Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 08, 2020 Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm sorry we are not able to reinstate expired Fotolia credits.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started