• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image from Adobe Stock, w/licence, can I use image on personal cards, w/ webpage to my church?

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2022 Aug 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

- Greetings -

My name is Øyvind and I am a member of Jesus Christ Church of Latter-Day Saints, Oslo/Norway.

I am planning to make Personal Cards (physcial cards, to deliver to people I know/come in touch with)

with the webpage of my church on. 

On the front page would be a image taken from Adobe Stock (landscape).

I have already chosen which image.

So - is this a problematic issue , like, legal-wise?  

I will of course have a subscription that would cover this, at the periode/time, when I deliver out the cards, at least, a periode which could go on for years.

I would not know, though, how long time these cards would "exist"...

Well, thats my question - I would be greatful to receive any response that would be helpful to answer my concern.

- Best regards and be blessed -

Øyvind Rikheim Kofstad, Oslo

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 13, 2022 Sep 13, 2022

Sure, that's possible. But please read the licensing terms beforehand. https://stock.adobe.com/license-terms

Once licensed, there is no time limit, so you do not need to maintain a subscription. You can also acquire assets via credit packs, that do not involve a subscription. If you want a subscription, kindly note that there is an annual and a monthly subscription. A monthly subscription can be cancelled any time, an annual subscription can be cancelled the last month of the subscription, wit

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 13, 2022 Sep 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure, that's possible. But please read the licensing terms beforehand. https://stock.adobe.com/license-terms

Once licensed, there is no time limit, so you do not need to maintain a subscription. You can also acquire assets via credit packs, that do not involve a subscription. If you want a subscription, kindly note that there is an annual and a monthly subscription. A monthly subscription can be cancelled any time, an annual subscription can be cancelled the last month of the subscription, without paying an early cancellation fee.

Look here for information on the plans and credit packs: https://stock.adobe.com/plans

Look here for more information on licensing: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock/links-for-licensing-terms/td-p/11366788
(Disclaimer: As always with licensing, this is my interpretation of the rules. I think they are correct and advice is based on reading and interpreting the licence terms and on fair use for both the buyer and the artist/stock company, but I cannot rule out that my interpretation is wrong. I'm not an Adobe employee).

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2022 Sep 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot, for this answer that has given me what I need to know regarding this concern 🙂

May this forum remain such a good and informative place for us new-beginners!

God bless,

Øyvind Rikheim Kofstad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 16, 2022 Sep 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started