Exit

Image paid for but not licenced

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2018 Sep 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI,

Today I tried to licence image no 222801178

My bank has charged my credit card for this licencing but image has not been downloaded or reduced from my 10 free images plan.

Can you please fix this issue

Thank you so much

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 26, 2018 Sep 26, 2018

Hi there,

I checked the payment details and the downloaded licenses for the Adobe Stock subscription that you have and below is what I was able to find:

1. You've been charged for 2 standard images and 1 Premium image which were outside your subscription allotments.

2. The charge for the premium image is for File ID#  175282419 and the 2 charges for standard images are for file IDs# 92314228 and 17451188

I don't see any charge for the File ID which you've mentioned. Please check at your end and let

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please see TRANSFER  for your issue .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

unfortunately this is a different issue,

I have solved the first one via chat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 25, 2018 Sep 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I apologize for mixing up the 2 issues.

I checked the file as per the file ID provided by you and I see that it is a standard image which should be downloading because you've a plan for 10 assets a month for which you've been charged.

I did check your Adobe Stock details as well and it seems that you've already used up the 10 allotments for this month so now any further downloads that you do will be charged at an overage per image.

As you've mentioned in your post that you've been charged for this licensing but the license hasn't reduced from the 10 allotments is because they're already over.

Also, I don't see the record of this image being licensed from your account. I'd request you to kindly check if this image is available under your licensing history.

Let me know what you find out.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2018 Sep 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheena,

I do not have it under my licence history but there was a 3 USD fee when I clicked on licence the image, I accepted it and it was charged but image was not licenced or downloaded

Hopefully you can help me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 26, 2018 Sep 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

I checked the payment details and the downloaded licenses for the Adobe Stock subscription that you have and below is what I was able to find:

1. You've been charged for 2 standard images and 1 Premium image which were outside your subscription allotments.

2. The charge for the premium image is for File ID#  175282419 and the 2 charges for standard images are for file IDs# 92314228 and 17451188

I don't see any charge for the File ID which you've mentioned. Please check at your end and let me know if you see any other charges apart from the ones that I've just confirmed.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started