Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Image rejected as "intellectual property refusal", but permit attached

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2020 Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I recently submitted a few photos of Uluru in Australia at sunset and sunrise (see one below as an example). I know that Uluru lies within a Federal National Park and is a culturally senstive location, and therefore acquired a "Permit to use images of a Commonwealth Reserve for commercial gain" from the National Park's media office. The media office then even vetted and approved my images, to make sure, that they don't show any cultural sensitive areas.

The permit clearily states that "Commercial use of Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park images for purposes of: Electronic Media and Publications" is permitted. I of course attached the permit to my submission (I'll attach it here as well for reference).

Any ideas, why it's still rejected as "intellectual property refusal"?

220_F_335598061_AfOpA4P1liQnquLaOtC7lbUV0jA6tG1u.jpg

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 10, 2020 Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The release is not unconditional. You may use the pictures. But buyers on stock need unconditional releases. Here you need to ask permission before publication which is not feasable.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started