Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Image rejected for INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY REFUSAL yet doesn't break any of the outlined guides?

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2019 Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have the large one to hand, but I submitted this 

220_F_300456598_ZnJFfqoNszOKVJVPfSb5MXzreeQIXWNx.jpg

It's a public place, not paid access, there are no visible logos, names, products, objctes, trademarks, landmarks or anything, any ideas why on earth it was rejected for that? I'm genuinely lost...It's location is Balmaha Scotland.

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 07, 2019 Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One thought: imagine you owned one of these boats. Given that you state the location, might you be able to identify, in the picture, your own boat? From its name, colour, mooring, or anything else?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2019 Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fair point, but here's a photo, that's fairly unique in the same context found on Stock. Even if you could identify a small boats name, they're almost never unique and the area is so much of a tourist area i'm still a bit lost why it was rejected.

500_F_206387390_oAhhVB33TXZvabT3FuDltCxZcaoCCSFr

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 11, 2019 Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Adam,

Can you please upload a larger copy of the image so that it will be easier to scrutinize. There might be a name or unique mark on the boats. If they are used for tours likely there is.

Regards

JG

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started