Images held hostage

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2020 Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I paid for 40 images that I should be able to download on demand. My bank account was hacked and it takes 10 business days to replace the credit card I use for my Adobe account. 

Someone please explain how, in it's majestic hubris, Adobe gets to deny me access to images for which I have already paid because the entity is starving for more money?

Chat help was absolutely no help at all, merely stating 'it's the business model'. Sounds like poor business modeling to me.

Just sayin'

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2020 Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi authoress54,

I'm sorry this happened to you. Unfortunately with the subscription model if the subscription isn't maintained your account will become suspended.  I don't see any record of your contact with customer care, in the future when you interact the Adobe customer care team please request a case number if you are not given one. I can understand your frustration with the situation.

My recommendation is to again contact customer care and get a case number. Send me the number in a direct message and I can then see what I can do while you await your new card.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started