• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Images I have paid for not showing in my library

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2018 Jul 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have purchased many images in addition to the monthly ten images and none of them are showing in my library. When I got into Adobe Spark I can see them but I cannot find them in the main library. It is getting very very frustrating please help. If it helps, new images will show up as soon as they are purchased but the newest one will displace that one.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 05, 2018 Jul 05, 2018

Alli,

Could you please try the troubleshooting outlined here: Solution to the issue: Adobe Creative Cloud Libraries panel doesn't load in desktop products ?

We will get this sorted out and resolved for you.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alli,

Sorry to hear about your difficulties.

Are you on a Windows or Mac computer? You might check if you're signed in with your Adobe ID there.

If yes, please try signing out and signing in again with your Adobe credentials in a different browser.

Please let us know if you still face troubles.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see them under lisc history so not really sure what the issue is. I am using windows and tried internet explorer and chrome with no luck. Two computers as well with Windows 7 and Windows 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Alli,

Could you please try the troubleshooting outlined here: Solution to the issue: Adobe Creative Cloud Libraries panel doesn't load in desktop products ?

We will get this sorted out and resolved for you.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started