Exit

Images in Library

New Here ,
Sep 04, 2018 Sep 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I have 20 images available to download

If I cancel my subscription, would I still able to download them at later stage?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 04, 2018 Sep 04, 2018

Hi Sarang,

Thanks for reaching out to the Adobe Stock community.

You can use your available licenses as long as your subscription is active, but you forfeit any unused licenses upon cancellation of your subscription. You may also refer to Common Questions about plans, purchasing, and availability, Adobe Stock for more information.

However, I would like to let you know that the images which are downloaded always remain in the license history. So I would suggest you to download them prior to cancelli

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sarang,

Thanks for reaching out to the Adobe Stock community.

You can use your available licenses as long as your subscription is active, but you forfeit any unused licenses upon cancellation of your subscription. You may also refer to Common Questions about plans, purchasing, and availability, Adobe Stock for more information.

However, I would like to let you know that the images which are downloaded always remain in the license history. So I would suggest you to download them prior to cancelling your Adobe Stock subscription.

Also, you may refer to Adobe Subscription and Cancellation Terms | Adobe to get more information on the cancellation terms of Adobe Stock.

Hope this information helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Twarita!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are welcome!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started