Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

incorrect or incomplete vector download in Adobe stock

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2023 Jan 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Asset Number

I downloaded this .ai file and it only has one of the 12 pages as shown. I've checked layers and art boards and there are no other pages? How do I solve this please?

TOPICS
Asset Quality , Download

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 25, 2023 Jan 25, 2023

Hello, I've verified the issue and granted you a replacement license. It looks like only the first page was attached inside the vector. I'll send the asset to the content team for review. Thank you for the report and sorry for the problem with the asset.

mismatch 335469427.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Contributor1 can you take a look please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I've verified the issue and granted you a replacement license. It looks like only the first page was attached inside the vector. I'll send the asset to the content team for review. Thank you for the report and sorry for the problem with the asset.

mismatch 335469427.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you 😊 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2023 Jan 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When will I be able to download the corrected file please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 27, 2023 Jan 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, sorry for the inconvenience but that asset has been removed and will not be updated. It's possible the contributor may add a working asset in the future but it would be under a new file number. I've refunded your license and hope a search for something similar will work for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started