• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

interested in buying some images in Adobe stock.

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2018 Nov 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am interested in buying some images in Adobe stock. I want to ask some questions because I never buy through your page. When buying the images, is it allowed to use them in a commercial for the internet? How is the issue of rights? It would be for 12 months. On the other hand, I want know if you give us an invoice? These is the links of the video that we liked. Can you pass me the price and the cost of the rights? https://stock.adobe.com/search/video?filters%5Bcontent_type%3Avideo%5D=1&k=windsurf+sunset&order=rel...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 22, 2018 Nov 22, 2018

Hi there,

Please see the licensing terms and restrictions of Fotolia here: https://eu.fotolia.com/Info/Agreements/TermsAndConditions (On the left of the page under Customers - Standard license, Extended license etc).

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 14, 2018 Nov 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi belen,

Thanks for reaching out to the Adobe Stock community.

Yes, the assets from Adobe Stock can be used for commercial purpose and are allowed to be used on social media, provided you follow all the terms and restrictions of Adobe Stock as mentioned here: Stock Licensing & terms FAQ: Where can I find the terms and licensing information for Adobe Stock?

Note: Any asset featured for merchandise or for reselling purpose requires an Extended license.

Adobe Stock does not allow downloading videos and then publish or use them on social sites. A wiser/safer approach will be to use some clippings or background of the video footage incorporate needs and then publish on social sites. Additionally, credits are needed to be added if posting this footage on social sites.

The HD videos are priced at US$79.99 and US$199.99 for 4K.

Once you have purchased the asset, you can get your invoice by following the steps as mentioned in the link: Managing your Membership FAQ: How do I print a payment receipt or invoice

Hope this helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!
Sorry to come back to consult. I find it a bit confusing that it can not be used for a brand or for social media.
We want to buy the video to include it in another video of an advertising commercial of the Ford brand, for the internet. Is allowed? What type of license should we buy? we need it for a year.
How would you give us the license on behalf of Ford or the producer company? Should we name that the video includes images that are of the rights of adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Belen,

You can only include some clippings or background of the video footage(of Adobe Stock) in another video of an advertising commercial.  Videos come under an Enhanced license. 

Note: Videos can only be purchased on-demand or by using credits from the credit pack.

If the asset is to be used by your Ford, I would suggest you to have the license transferred to them in order to prevent confusion wherein they need to sign a written statement indicating that they will follow the stipulation in the Stock licensing Term.

However, please make sure that if you are using the same asset for different clients, the asset should be licensed separately so that it is legitimate.

For more information on the usage of Adobe Stock images for client use, please seehttps://wwwimages2.adobe.com/content/dam/acom/en/legal/servicetou/Adobe_Stock_Additional_T erms_en_U... (Section 3.4 a)

You must include the credit line mentioned on the Adobe Stock website and contained in the IPTC credit line field. For example, “Agency Name/Author Name - stock.adobe.com."

For more information, you may refer to Common Questions, Adobe Stock

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2018 Nov 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am interested in buying another video in Adobe stock. I want to ask some questions. When buying the images, is it allowed to use them in a commercial for the web/social media? How is the issue of rights? It would be for 12 months. On the other hand, I want know if you give us an invoice? These is the link of the video that we liked. Can you pass me the price and the cost of the rights? I have to buy it on the website or I can do it with transfer ? 

please I prefer that you explain me and do not send me links since I do not speak English well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 15, 2018 Nov 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

belen,

Yes, the assets from Adobe Stock can be used for commercial purpose and are allowed to be used on social media, provided you follow all the terms and restrictions of Adobe Stock.

Note: Any asset featured for merchandise or for reselling purpose requires an Extended license.

Adobe Stock does not allow downloading videos and then publish or use them on social sites. A wiser/safer approach will be to use some clippings or background of the video footage incorporate needs and then publish on social sites. Additionally, credits are needed to be added if posting this footage on social sites.

The HD videos are priced at US$79.99 and US$199.99 for 4K.

Are you referring to Fotolia credits in your last question?

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2018 Nov 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok! But about the price. is USD 79.99 and on the other hand the license price? can you say me the total?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Belen,

The videos under the Enhanced license is priced at US$79.99 exclusive of taxes.  Apart from this there is no additional charges.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when I put to buy the video. I get a poster. which says that the license in my region is not allowed. Does that mean that living in Argentina can not give me the license?

Screen Shot 2018-11-16 at 13.42.54.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Belen,

Adobe Stock subscriptions and licenses for individuals may be purchased online in the US, Canada, Mexico, the UK, Ireland, South Africa, New Zealand, Australia, Japan, Russia, Brazil, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Belgium, Switzerland, Finland, Luxembourg, Germany, France, Italy, Austria, Spain, Portugal, Greece, Poland, Czech Republic, Bulgaria, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Hungary, Malta, Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia, Cyprus, and Hong Kong.

You might want to check with the resellers: find partners in order to purchase Adobe Stock.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And for a production company? is for that. not for individuals but im with my account

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Belen,

Please reach out to our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?  for further assistance.

In case you are unable to reach our support through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2018 Nov 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have a copy of the Fotolia licensing agreement regarding commercial usage of images. I know they were purchased by Adobe but I did not copy their license for the images I purchased from them. Since I purchased the images prior to the sale of the company, the images I have are licensed under the Fololia license.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 22, 2018 Nov 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Please see the licensing terms and restrictions of Fotolia here: https://eu.fotolia.com/Info/Agreements/TermsAndConditions (On the left of the page under Customers - Standard license, Extended license etc).

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started