Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Interface update - not so useable anymore

Community Beginner ,
Apr 09, 2019 Apr 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I note that there have been some tweaks to the interface for Adobe Stock - looks great, however I seem to have lost the ability to add a selected image to the most recently chosen library - instead I have to go scrolling to find it - what a pain when you have multiple libraries. Can this be added back in or are we now stuck with this less useable interface?

Also, although the updated look is good, having the word 'Buy' jump out on on every single graphic is starting to annoy surprising quickly - how about putting that into the nicely designed interface top-right, as a simple, universally understood '$' icon instead of the in-your-face approach on every image?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 10, 2019 Apr 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Babellebumskin  wrote

Also, although the updated look is good, having the word 'Buy' jump out on on every single graphic is starting to annoy surprising quickly - how about putting that into the nicely designed interface top-right, as a simple, universally understood '$' icon instead of the in-your-face approach on every image?

I see "acheter" or "kaufen" or "comprar" or "kopen" and a $ icon would be inappropriate in the majority of the countries. And would it be USD, CAD, AUD?

You see, thinking global is not that easy...

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fair comment, it’s not easy - but I still think there are better options – an icon of some sort, or something else. Repeatedly seeing ‘Buy’ seems to grate for some reason – however I can live with it, but the other issue of not being able to the most recent lightbox is more of a concern.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Babellebumskin  wrote

...lost the ability to add a selected image to the most recently chosen library...

Agree wholeheartedly. This change is a real pain for common work flow here which involves shortlisting many images to a client specific library.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey andyg78919072​, Babellebumskin​,

I'm a Product Manager for Adobe Stock. EvilBugQueen1​ passed me your feedback about the new UI we're testing. Have sent each of you a DM -- would you mind taking a look at it when you have a chance?

Thanks so much!

Shambhavi

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Shambhavikadm, sure thing -

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 11, 2019 Apr 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

I wanted to let you know that we made a change this morning to the interface. You will now see License instead of Buy if you have licenses in your quota.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started