Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Invoices for every single picture with more than 10 pictures per month

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I love Adobe Stock. The pictures. But not the billing!

Last month I had to download 61 photos for a magazine. 10 were included in the subscription, 51 were not.
So far so good.

For these 51 pictures I got 51 invoices. 51! The only difference was the invoice number, which does not appear in the list at all. So you have to remember exactly which line you are currently in for the printout. Once I made a mistake. I only printed 50 bills. Now I had to find what the last bill was. In 51 lines that look exactly the same except for the last letter.

For this I took all 50 printed invoices on hand and entered the invoice numbers in Excel. Then I sorted the invoice numbers, opened all 51 invoices in individual tabs, and then compared them number by number. That was great! I was busy all morning. What else should I have done?!

Now that's all a masterpiece of customer friendliness! Or rather not?

But now our accountant came. He has problems with high blood pressure. His head's color was almost Pantone 202 C. For each of the 51 bills he had - by the way, as always! - 5 bookings on the PayPal account. 5! For every bill! That's 256 bookings. The printout was 30 pages long.

How do you do this? Am I too stupid for a more economical settlement? I am ready to increase the subscription to 20 or 30 images per month. But I don't find anything ...

I also sent a loving letter to Adobe last year. He was even answered. That means there was an email. But our neighbour's German Shepherd yells with more significance than this answer. "Sorry. We can't change that!" Thanks for nothing!

Does anyone have any ideas? How does it work at Shutterstock or iStock?

Desperate greetings
Burkhard

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi gbvd18422388,

Apologies for the delayed reply, Adobe US was closed the week of the fourth and I'm still catching up on forum posts. I am sorry you are having these issues with the billing history and invoices. I have passed your feedback on to our product management team. You are correct that there isn't a quick and easy solution however we do value your feedback.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started