Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Is an extended license needed to distribute a product that has stock images?

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2020 Nov 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I work for a non-profit pastoral counseling ministry. Because many clients don't know how to talk about their emotions, I created a photo book (combinging feeling words and images) to help them identify what they are feeling. I used over 100 Adobe Stock images with a standard license for each. While creating this for our office, I wanted to make it available to the other 20 non-profit offices that we are associated with. In addition, many clients we have used the book with have asked for a copy. While we would not be selling them, donations may be given. What I am needing to know is if this is acceptable under the standard license, or if we are needing an extended license to distribute them beyond our office. We really don't have the budget to purchase 100 extended licenses, so if this is what is needed, we will just need to keep the resource in-house or somehow find other pictures.  

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello nevinn...,

We are not able to answer specific licensing questions but this post may help you: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock/links-for-licensing-terms/td-p/11366788?page=1

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started