• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is it possible to pay with PayPal from Italy?

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2018 Jul 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd like to buy some credits in order to purchase some pictures on stock.adobe.com.

In past I bought them using a credit card (which I had hard times trying to figure out how to remove it from my account, see the other post of mine: Remove Credit Card Information - URGENT PLEASE  )

Now I don't have any credit card connected to my account (and I cannot/dont't want to pay with credit card anymore).

So I would like to understand if I can pay with PayPal or this option is disabled for my account.

I am asking this because If I try to purchase some credits I get a popup message with an error (I guess because I currently have no credit cards associated to my account). Unfortunately I don't see any option to select in order to pay with PayPal.

Please let me know.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 11, 2018 Jul 11, 2018

Hi Daniele,

The issue has been taken care off and resolved.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 09, 2018 Jul 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Daniele,

Sorry to hear that you are facing issues while purchasing credits from Adobe Stock.

I would like to let you know that you can pay with PayPal from Italy. However, I believe you are unable to get that option because your credit card information is conflicting with the PayPal option.

Please contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?  for further assistance.

In case you are unable to reach our support team through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

if I try to contact support team from the link you provided (Contact Customer Care) while I am logged in, I get the following error message:

"Something went wrong. Try again or contact us by phone , on Twitter , or in the community forums while we work on fixing this."

stock.jpg

Please tell me how I can reach the support team or what to do in order to solve the issue.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Daniele,

Please check your private message.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Twarita,

I just saw your message, unfortunately calling your support team is not a good option for me.

Is there a way I can open a ticket or reach you by email?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Daniele,

Please share your contact number in a private message with me, I can arrange a callback for you. We will get this sorted out and resolved for you.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Twarita,

I do really appreciate your efforts to help me here.

But I had a very bad experiance with phone support in past (see here: Remove Credit Card Information - URGENT PLEASE ).

I had multiple people calling from the customer care calling me in strange hours due to the time zone difference.

Isn't really there a way to solve this from your end without having phone calls?

I simply would like to be able to pay with PayPal..nothing more. Is a phone call really necessary?

I hope you understand.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Daniele,

Since these are open forums we do not handle the billing and the refund requests due to security reasons.

There is also no way of contacting us over the email. So probably you may select the chat option with our support team.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again Twarita,

the chat is not working for me..as per the Contact Customer Care option....

So, I just sent you a PV with my phone number.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 11, 2018 Jul 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Daniele,

The issue has been taken care off and resolved.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started