• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issues with Libraries Loading in Stock

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2019 Feb 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've read a few comments that other users are experiencing the same issue, but have not seen a great fix. I have tried clearing my cache and using every browser available on my computer (Chrome, Explorer, Edge) and I still can't get libraries to load. Searching and saving images seems to be fine, but not libraries. I did see a note that extensions may be the issue in Chrome, but I don't have extensions in the other browsers. I also work at a company with very strict security measures in place, so I cannot disable any of the extensions to see if that would help.

Any insight as to how I can get these pages to load. I've been experiencing this issue for over 2 months now.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 12, 2019 Feb 12, 2019

Hi K. W.,

I apologize for the delay in getting back to you. Can you please try the following? This will give us better insight into what is going on when you visit the Adobe Stock website.

1. Using Chrome clear your browser cache/history
  2. Sign into Adobe Stock
  3. Click on the three stacked dots in the upper right section of your browser
  4. More Tools > Developer Tools
  5. Under Network check the box for "Preserve Log"
  6. Reproduce the issue you're experiencing.
  7. If there is any error that occurs it will appear as red tex

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 05, 2019 Feb 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kelly,

As you've mentioned that you're connected to a secure network that could be the reason for the libraries not loading.

Please whitelist the ports as mentioned below in your network for the site to function properly:

• ccmdls.adobe.com:443
  • ims-prod06.adobelogin.com:443
  • na1r.services.adobe.com:443
  • prod-rel-ffc-ccm.oobesaas.adobe.com:443
  • lm.licenses.adobe.com:443
  • ccmdl.adobe.com:80
  • swupmf.adobe.com:80
  • swupdl.adobe.com:80

I hope that helps!

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 05, 2019 Feb 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi K. W.,

We have found an issue where customers with a large amount of assets, 100s of assets, in a library can affect the libraries pages on the Adobe Stock website. We are looking into this issue. One workaround is to reduce the number of assets in your libraries. You can do this by opening a Creative Cloud application and opening the libraries panel. Here you can multi-select the contents of your library and moving them to a new library, keeping the item count around 150 items per library. I know this not ideal, but it will allow you to use your libraries on the Adobe Stock site.

Please let us know if this doesn't improve your experience on the site.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2019 Feb 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi EBQ,

We ran a few tests, including whitelisting the ports listed above. We also tried going into another library that had under 100 assets. Neither has seemed to work. We also tried it on a computer that had no network security and we were able to access the smaller library (it was a little slow, but still worked). We were still unable to access the larger library.

I am not able to complete any of my work on that unsecured computer, so that's not a viable solution.

Are there any other potential fixes?

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 06, 2019 Feb 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi K. W.,

Thank you for this valuable input. I'll need to look into this further. I apologize as I realize this is a major inconvenience.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2019 Feb 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Still no fix for this?

I got the same issue, but as I'm not really using adobe stock at the moment i just deleted all the old libraries.

New libraries seem to be working as they should...

cheers,

jan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 11, 2019 Feb 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looping in EvilBugQueen1 to update you on this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 12, 2019 Feb 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi J. K.,

The workaround is to move assets to new libraries to reduce the number of items in larger libraries. This workaround appears to be working for you. We are still investigating this issue. Thank you for your patience.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 12, 2019 Feb 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi K. W.,

I apologize for the delay in getting back to you. Can you please try the following? This will give us better insight into what is going on when you visit the Adobe Stock website.

1. Using Chrome clear your browser cache/history
  2. Sign into Adobe Stock
  3. Click on the three stacked dots in the upper right section of your browser
  4. More Tools > Developer Tools
  5. Under Network check the box for "Preserve Log"
  6. Reproduce the issue you're experiencing.
  7. If there is any error that occurs it will appear as red text in the network tab
  8. Click on the red text under the Name column
  9. Click on the Headers that open and copy everything under Headers and send it to me in a private message
  10. Click on Preview and copy and send to me as well.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 09, 2019 Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello EBQ!

Was a workaround or resolution found for this issue? 

Thanks for any insight you can provide.

Ginny

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please review my two posts above.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.  I read the posts, and to summarize it looks like the workarounds are to reduce the number of assets in a library or to move them to a new library.  No resolution to date.  Is that correct?

Would you still like the log if the issue persists, or is that no longer necessary?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi G.,

If you are having this issue then yes we would like to gather more information. This is not a common issue and there may be something particular about your library causing the issue.

Are you having trouble with the library loading on the Adobe Stock site or is this a problem with adding an image or asset to an existing library?

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi EBQ,

It's an issue with loading the library on the Adobe Stock site.  The reporter is off-site now so I will follow-up with him tomorrow.  So far it hasn't been resolved by trying various browsers, clearing the cache, or accessing from a private window.  Will find out tomorrow the size of the library and whether anyone else can access it (if shared).  I've also checked with our Adobe Stock admin to see if anyone else has reported it.

Thanks for your quick response!  More to come tomorrow.

Cheers,

Ginny

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ginny,

Have the user navigate and sign into https://assets.adobe.com/libraries 

Your user should be able to view the library and it's contents.

We've found that "bad" file names can cause libraries to misbehave. File names that might be acceptable on Mac won't be acceptable on Windows and vice versa. The suggestion to move files to a new library can help the user find an offending file as it may not be possible to move the file to a new library.

Keep me posted on what you discover.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 16, 2019 Dec 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi EBQ!

Customarily we access it via stock.adobe.com.  We tried the url you provided and got the same result - Could Not Load Libraries. At this point he can't even access his libraries to troubleshoot bad file names.  I got the har from Chrome.  Here are the lines in red:

https://auth-api.services.adobe.com/signin/v1/tokens?credential=sso

https://lva1-okta01.linkedin.biz/favicon.ico

https://as.ftcdn.net/r/v1/pics/e893df9b64ee1fce82be3882fc41b2c19867e041/all/default/icons/creativecl...

https://cc-api-assets.adobe.io/libraries/

https://cc-api-assets.adobe.io/libraries/

We use federated accounts and Okta for SSO for both Adobe Creative Cloud and Adobe Stock.  He has no other issues with his Adobe account (he can sign in, use applications, etc.)

I can send the entire har file if that would help.

Thanks again!

Ginny

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started