• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issues with "My Library" loading

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2018 Nov 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In adobe stock, my library continues to load, but with not show up. It is updating my saved files, yet still shows the loading circle. Anyone have any idea of what this could be? It is not the internet connection.

KR

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 02, 2018 Nov 02, 2018

Hi T.

There is a known issue that if you try to view a library that has no Adobe Stock assets but has other Creative Cloud elements that you'll get a spinner. Once you save a Stock asset to that library the spinner will no longer appear. The Adobe Stock website will only display Adobe Stock assets in libraries. Please let us know if this is not the issue you are seeing.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 02, 2018 Nov 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi T.

There is a known issue that if you try to view a library that has no Adobe Stock assets but has other Creative Cloud elements that you'll get a spinner. Once you save a Stock asset to that library the spinner will no longer appear. The Adobe Stock website will only display Adobe Stock assets in libraries. Please let us know if this is not the issue you are seeing.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started