• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

JTBC keeps having facebook take down my videos that are licensed! What do I do?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 27, 2022 Jan 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had it with JTBC, I don't even know who they are, but I have purchased video clips from Adobe Stock with the premium licenses and put these videos in my facebook account.  The videos don't even have 2k views on them, they are small time.  And yet JTBC is repetitively issuing take down notices.  I have had 2 take down notices on the exact same video in the span of 1 week.  I successfully defend the take down, and then a few days later, the same video is taken down again for the exact same reason.  My issue is not with JTBC, My issue is with Adobe as I bought from Adobe and I don't know what to do about this but it is extremely annoying.  Who can I speak with/contact at Adobe to find out why/who this JTBC company is and why they are targeting me?  

I am fully licensed for the clips.

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 27, 2022 Jan 27, 2022

Hi @realm88,

I'm sorry this is happening, there is info in this email thread you may find helpful: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-discussions/abmahnung-eines-urhebers-trotz-korrekt-lizensiertes-bildmaterials/m-p/11825636

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @realm88,

I'm sorry this is happening, there is info in this email thread you may find helpful: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-discussions/abmahnung-eines-urhebers-trotz-korrekt-lizensiertes...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks EvilBugQueen1, I emailed 'copyright-stock@adobe.com' and hopefully they will help/advise me.  I appreciate it!  JTBC is getting annoying with their aggressive behavior.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How would JTPC know you have a license? ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

they know i have a license because I have to file a dispute with facebook.  I state my case and attach screenshot proof of my evidence of licenses along with the date and time of purchase from adobe stock.  Just a few minutes ago, actually, JTBC released my dispute (again) so my video is now back.  At least they are releasing my videos back to me, but I find it harrassing that they wont leave me alone and that my licensed videos are being taken down automatically.  FB policy is to take down a disputed video automatically first and let you defend later.  Since Adobe Stock is using JTBC for their content, I would really appreciate if someone at Adobe had a little chat with JTBC on their aggressive behavior.  Again, my videos are such small time videos, barely any views.   I have no idea why JTBC (or who they are) is being so hostile towards me, and most likely anyone else they find who has their snips of content they licensed to stock websites.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 28, 2022 Jan 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Since Adobe Stock is using JTBC for their content, I would really appreciate if someone at Adobe had a little chat with JTBC on their aggressive behavior. 

By @realm88

They will, I'm sure about that. And yes, I agree, it's frustrating, but there is nothing we users can do for you. So, I suggest we're letting Adobe looking into the issue. Good luck.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started