Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Jurassic Park font vector issue

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2021 Nov 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

I downloaded a Jurassic Park vector text effect graphic on Adobe Stock. However, once loaded up, it stated that 4 fonts were missing  rendering it useless? 

Anyone tried to download this and resolved it? Can't imagine Adobe would let this through unless it worked - what am I missing (other than the apparently the actual font!) ?

AdobeStock_427334374 refers

TOPICS
Asset Quality , Licensing , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 08, 2021 Nov 08, 2021

Hello, I've verified the issue and granted you a replacement license. The font that's missing is a main selling point and I've not been able to resolve it either. I'll send the asset to the content team for review. Thank you for the report and sorry for the problem with the asset.

FontsMissing.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 08, 2021 Nov 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I've verified the issue and granted you a replacement license. The font that's missing is a main selling point and I've not been able to resolve it either. I'll send the asset to the content team for review. Thank you for the report and sorry for the problem with the asset.

FontsMissing.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2024 Mar 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had this same issue with the Jurassic Park font validating on my mac and was able to resolve this font issue on my mac, by converting the TTF font file to an OTF font file using an online conversion tool. https://convertio.co/

Screenshot 2024-03-26 at 3.13.15 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started