• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Just wondering why 90% of the free images are of white people? Where is the diversity?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 19, 2021 Nov 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't understand why the majority of the images offered for free in Adobe Stock are of white people.  It is so hard to find images that show diversity.  Seems strange considering your stance on inclusivity and diversity.

I was searching happy retirement and all of the people are white!  I found one image of a black couple, a few images of asian couples, but everything else was white people.

Also, there aren't a lot of images showing LGBTQ.  

Don't get me wrong, I really appreciate that you offer free images, it would just add more value if they showed diversity.

It would be really great to see this change.

Thank you.

TOPICS
Asset Quality , Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 19, 2021 Nov 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Donna218429140cj3,

I am so glad you asked about this. The Adobe Stock team is actively working to address this. Take a look at https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-discussions/how-to-find-adobe-stock-advocates-work-indigenous-c.... There are several links that may be helpful to you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started