Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Language region setting up

New Here ,
May 04, 2020 May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am in Japan, I want to use Adobe Stock Photo in french or english, how can i set it up as it is currently in Japanese?

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello fabricejouetphotography,

If you scroll to the bottom of any Adobe Stock webpage you'll see a link on the left to change your region.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, 

I noticed that I can change the region but I am not sure how this can affect how I get paid when I eventually sell a photograph. Does this affect my region settings? Do I get paid in that region's currency or in US dollars (for japan region). This is something I am not sure about if I change the region.

Regards,

Fabrice

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 05, 2020 May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You get paid in the currency that you set up your account in.

Note now, that payments are made in US dollars if the account was set up after Feb 18 2020, according to Adobe:

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/getting-paid.html 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started