• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Layoutbild ohne Wasserzeichen!

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2018 Nov 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wo finde ich die Layoutbilder ohne Wasserzeichen? Bei fotolia war das kein Problem: einloggen, Vorschau laden, Bild ohne Wasserzeichen zum Layouten. Jetzt steht überall AdobeStock drauf. Das ist völlig absurd. Gerade mit der Integration in die Creative Cloud, die sich bekanntlich an kreative Profinutzer richtet, gibt es keine Layoutbilder mehr ohne Wasserzeichen.

Wir, die Kreativen, verkaufen Eure AdobeStock Bilder. Wir arbeiten damit und integrieren sie in unsere Layouts, da will keiner ein Wasserzeichen in der Präsentation sehen. Ändert das - SOFORT ich möchte arbeiten und nicht Zeit damit verbringen für Präsentationen Wasserzeichen raus zu retuschieren!

Und kommt bitte nicht mit dem Argument, dass Bilder geklaut werden könnten. Fotolia hat damit die letzten 10 Jahre sehr gut gelebt, so wie auch andere Stockbild Datenbanken.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 13, 2018 Nov 13, 2018

Hi Konstantin,

Sorry for the delay in response.

You can try out Adobe Stock images and videos by downloading the low-resolution, watermarked version. No payment is required until you decide to license the asset.

When you use a watermarked preview image or video and then license the asset, the watermark is removed and you receive the asset in its highest available resolution. You may also refer to Common Questions, Adobe Stock for more information.

Hope this information helps!

Feel free to update this

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 13, 2018 Nov 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Konstantin,

Sorry for the delay in response.

You can try out Adobe Stock images and videos by downloading the low-resolution, watermarked version. No payment is required until you decide to license the asset.

When you use a watermarked preview image or video and then license the asset, the watermark is removed and you receive the asset in its highest available resolution. You may also refer to Common Questions, Adobe Stock for more information.

Hope this information helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2018 Nov 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Who needs a low-res watermarked version? That's a joke. As a professional user I need a low-res version without a watermark Adobe Sign - just like I used to have one at fotolia. We don't have the time to stamp the watermark away in the layout version. But we can't buy every picture for layout only. So what's your answer to that, Twarita? Shall we really buy every picture we use for layout even if we change the layouts different times? Again: That's a joke - isn't it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 20, 2018 Nov 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Andreas,

I am sorry to hear that you feel such way, we at Adobe try to provide a great experience to our customers. I thank you for sharing the following feedback, and I will surely pass it on to the concerned team.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 07, 2019 Jan 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are there any news regaridng the watermark? It is a »no-go« for professionals to use images with watermarks during the layouting process. On Fotolia, all registered users received low res pictures without watermarks. Adobe - please make sure that there will be an option for design agencies to receive non watermarked low res pics. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 07, 2019 Jan 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As of my information there is no change planned. I, as a professional, have no problem with watermarked pictures.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 08, 2019 Jan 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Depends on what you are doing... If you make editorial stuff it is not as worse as if you are working e.g. on packaging design. We're spending hours of hours for retouching this damn watermark during the layout process...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 08, 2019 Jan 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the issue? You don't want to show the customer where the pictures are from?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 09, 2019 Jan 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No of course not - all clients know about stockpictures and they will be billed, too. The watermark ist disturbing the design in an unacceptable way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 09, 2019 Jan 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, I suppose our opinions differ in this. I do not see trouble in a watermark. Let it be as that.

And as I said before I'm not aware of any change. But that does not mean a lot, as Adobe does not pre-announce such changes. And Adobe will not adventure in a discussion like this in a public forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 29, 2019 Jan 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I discovered the same problem with the watermakrs. If I could, I would return to fotolia for the last months it is online 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Das Wasserzeichen stört in den Layouts die optische Wahrnehmung enorm.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2018 Dec 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe,

als langjähriger zufriedener Fotolia-Kunde habe ich gern mit Fotolia-Bildern gearbeitet und auch für Umsatz gesorgt. Mit den Adobe-Bildern mit Wasserzeichen kann ich leider nichts mehr anfangen! Wie soll ich meinen Kunden Layouts präsentieren, wenn die Bilder mit fetten Wasserzeichen verunstaltet sind. Das ist unmöglich!!!! Und dieses jedes Mal zu retuschieren ist zuviel Aufwand. Warum macht ihr das? Ich kann Konstantin nur Recht geben! Damit kann kein Kreativer arbeiten!

Ich bin leider raus ... schade! Da nutzt auch euer großes Angebot an Bildern nichts. Durch das Wasserzeichen ist alles unbrauchbar!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mir geht es da genauso! Die Wasserzeichen stören mich selbst derart, dass ich damit nicht layouten möchte. D.h. aber das Adobe Stock für mich inzwischen keinen Sinn mehr macht. Werde mich nahc einer Alternative umsehen müssen… denn dass Adobe seine Richtlinien ändert, werde ich wohl kaum erleben… 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2021 Aug 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sehe ich genau so!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 03, 2021 Aug 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Wasserzeichen sind ein wichtiger Schutzmechanismus. Ich sehe nur zu oft Stock Bilder, die nicht richtig lizenziert wurden und kann so eingreifen. Aber ohne Wasserzeichen? Ãœbrigens passiert das insbesondere im professionellen Gebrauch.

Ich werde diese Diskussion jetzt schließen. @BB_BB es bringt nichts die gleiche Diskussion alle Jahre mal wieder aus der Versenkung zu ziehen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 19, 2018 Dec 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. This does not work in a professional environmet and needs to be changed. I work for print magazines and could not use the lowres images in print anyway, watermarked or not. I need them to show layouts. These look crappy with watermarks. As ezh, I won´t buy images for layouts that are going to be changed several times.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 19, 2018 Dec 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know that other providers are not Watermarking, but I know also that contributors are not happy about that. For my part I think that Adobe makes it easy to exchange the pictures with the correct one when the final decision has been taken.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started