• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Libraries vanished in Adobe Stock

Explorer ,
Nov 03, 2021 Nov 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to add content to my libraries but they have vaninshed from the adobe stock website. Is there a problem / has anyone else faced this bug?

I see that there was some maintenance done last night, but the current status is completed. Perhaps it is related to that?!

TOPICS
Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok - had to sign out and sign back in and they now are back - phew! Perhaps it was because I signed in during the maintenance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok - something buggy still going on - sometimes I can see my libraries and other times not. Sometimes I try to favourite an item and it lets me add it to my libary, othertimes it comes up with a red warning banner saying it could not be saved.

Tried signing out, clearning cache and signing back in but I am still getting this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 04, 2021 Nov 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Bibilelo 

Hi @Oliver-J,

My colleague may be able assist but he is currently offline. In the meantime, when you sign into the Adobe Stock website are you selecting your organization or Personal? After you sign into the Adobe Stock site do you see the name of your organization under the profile menu? Let me know if this has on an effect on your libraries.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 05, 2021 Nov 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Oliver-J ,

Are you able to open and interact with your libraries when going to https://assets.adobe.com/ ?

When you login into Stock, do you have a profile to choose, and do you choose everytime the same? 

Thanks,

Bibilelo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 05, 2021 Nov 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All seems to be working fine now - took a little while to settle down but I'm not seeing this issue any more.

Thanks for your replies.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 15, 2021 Nov 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

This problem is happening again today at stock.adobe.com - all the libraries have disappeared.

I confirm that I can see and access the https://stock.adobe.com/uk/Libraries at assets.adobe.com as well as photoshop and illustrator.

Is there a problem with adobe stock?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There now seems to be a major outage, including adobe stock: https://status.adobe.com

🤷🏻‍:male_sign:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well the major outage seems to be resolved, but I still can't see my libraries in adobe stock.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 16, 2021 Nov 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I have a profile to choose and I always choose the same one (the one where my credits ara available) but I have tried all three profiles to make sure I haven't missed anything and my libraries are not visible in any of them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using the one where my quota / credits are available. ALthough I have tried all three options to make sure, but I don't see any libraries in any of them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My original post on this issue is not getting any responses, possibly because the issue did resolve itself for a while - but it is now back again. There is now only one library in Stock that I can see called "My Library" - I have a couple of dozen libraries that are not visible.

I confirm that I can see and access my libraries at assets.adobe.com, as well as in local desktop apps.

This is frustrating and slowing down my work flows.

Can anyone help?

[moderator merged this thread with the original post.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should post in your original thread. This allows the participants (like Evil Bug Queen and @Bibilelo) to react to the new situation. You should, however, also answer the follow-up questions if you want to have qualified answers.

See: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-discussions/libraries-vanished-in-adobe-stock/m-p/12499346#M612...

and https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-discussions/libraries-vanished-in-adobe-stock/m-p/12500857#M612....

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have narrowed down the issue. If I login to stock.adobe.com with my google account then I cannot see my libraries.

If I login using my adobe email address then I can see my libraries.

The same experience happens on both Safari and Chrome.

I have also repeated this issue with a brand new guest session on Chrome.

I disabled any adblockers during this testing (and of course there are no extensions running during Chrome Guest sessions). 

System info:

MacOS 12.0.1

Safari Version 15.1 (17612.2.9.1.20)

Chrome Version 95.0.4638.69 (Official Build) (arm64)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your organization's team account was migrated to a business account. If your gmail account isn't associated with your organization then the gmail account will not have access to those libraries.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The google account is my organisational email address.

It’s the same email address being used in either case, just a different
login mechanism.
--

[REMOVED BY MODERATOR]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can a mod please remove the last four lines of the previous message?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for this additional information. We are investigating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 26, 2021 Nov 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any news?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 30, 2021 Nov 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Oliver-J,

I cannot replicate the issue as you describe it. It appears that you can sign in with your Adobe ID and you can see your libraries, but this is not what you are expecting? Are you the only person that is experiencing this issue? I'd advise you to contact our customer care team so they can fully document the the issue and document who is affected.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Click on the chat icon in the lower right portion of the page. If you are unable to see this feature you may need to scroll down before it will appear or set your browser to private or incognito mode. Declining any Adobe Cookies may affect the presence of the chat feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 02, 2021 Dec 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I had an online meeting with the product manager of Adobe Stock on the 26th and we explored the issue with Google login. I would assume the team are now investigating the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 02, 2021 Dec 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, you were talking to the right people.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 31, 2021 Dec 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2022 Jan 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also having this problem. I do not have any blank names libraries. I am using my business account and email to login, and I can see my libraries on the assets.adobe.com page, but not on Adobe Stock pages.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 26, 2022 Jan 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please contact customer care, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, for assistance with your issue. Click on the chat icon in the lower right portion of the page. If you are unable to see this feature you may need to scroll down before it will appear or set your browser to private or incognito mode. Declining any Adobe Cookies may affect the presence of the chat feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started