Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

library / adobe stock photo

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't save images in my library. He's got it on a lot of computers. Does the same thing happen to some of you? Thank you. Joss

TOPICS
Asset Quality, Fotolia

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please create a new library for your asset. If you continue to have difficulty please post more information here.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. Thanks for the reply. I just downloaded a license, and it means that this operation remains available... however, the problem of not being able to associate a file with a library remains. When I try to open a new folder, it tells me that "This feature is no longer available." I thought it might be due to an excess of folders that my library contained, but the problem persisted after deleting enough folders. I've already "logged out" and "open session" but it didn't work. I go out and i go on the web and it's all the same. 😞 The most recent payment was made on March 12. Grateful - josé reis

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @joser84236827,

I am sorry that this is not working as expected. Unfortunately my expertise with libraries is a bit limited. May I ask that you please contact customer care, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, for additional assistance. Click on the chat icon in the lower right portion of the page. If you are unable to see this feature you may need to scroll down before it will appear or set your browser to private or incognito mode.

If you have any difficulty receiving assistance please request that a senior agent investigate further.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started