Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Licence ability

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I want to use an image for a crowd fund project on IG (instagram) that I downloaded from Stock. I have a licence but thats only up till 500.000 views..

Its only for the launch and then the community will take it over (will be on the picture).

I want to contact the photographer himself but that seems impossible. 

Can I still use the pictures? 

TOPICS
Download, General, Licensing, Plans and purchase, Search, Terms of use

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You must respect the view license. You continue to be responsible for the license and violations of it if you "hand over" things because you can't hand over a Stock license. It's hard to recommend Adobe Stock if you want something like a "community" to be responsible, because someone has to have signed a license (so they can be sued on a violation of it). A special arrangement with a photographer might be best, or work under a more open license.

Adobe provide no way to contact the original photographer, but you can check their profile in Adobe Stock to see if they give a contact, and you can also try Google Image Search.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started