Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Licence for international client/Same layout for a sub-company. New credit?

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2021 Aug 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an international client for whom I design web banners, some of which are then seen in other countries.The client is the same, the website extension is country-specific (like: es, .pl.,it). This is possible with a licence, isn't it? If this company has sub-companies that have a different name, but the layout is identical, do I have to license the image twice?

Thanks

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 15, 2021 Aug 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For such a question you will need advice of a trained lawyer in the field of licencing. We, in such a case, simply relicensed the asset, just to avoid the mess of having a licence violation. As long as the amount to pay for this is less then consulting the lawyer, it's ok.

Look here for more information on licensing: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock/links-for-licensing-terms/td-p/11366788
(Disclaimer: As always with licensing, this is my interpretation of the rules. I think they are correct and advice is based on reading and interpreting the licence terms and on fair use for both the buyer and the artist/stock company, but I cannot rule out that my interpretation is wrong. I'm not an Adobe employee).

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started