Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

licence for mobile android game

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm having a trouble with understanding which licence I need to buy when I want to use images in my android mobile game. Game is going to be free but it will have google ads enable that can generate some money. I would like to use images as a background in a menu so there will be a lot of things in front of them like buttons, 3D models and so on. Can I use standard licence in such case or I should buy extended one?

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2020 Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys,

Can anyone help on this? Thanks in advance,

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I also have similar question to yours, I'm running a blog where I do review of modifed apps and games for android mobile. Do I need to get permission from adobe community to use any Adobe Mod app on my website. Thank you!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started