Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

License button causing issues on mobile

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When browsing through photos on mobile (eg: S9 smartphone touchscreen where you always swipe down to scroll) the large "License" buttons on every picture you're scolling through sometimes active during the scoll swipe / touch action.

I was scrolling through the Adobe Stock image library and the license  button activated purchasing a liscense to FILE #:  266510464

Could you please refund my account and inform the mobile design team that this is an egregious use of UI whereby countless customers are accidentally purchasing products.  No doubt the team are aware that this is the case and the compny may think they profit from this in the short term, but the downside is it seems 'buggy' or poor UX when purchases are frequently made accidentally and applying for credits back is time and creative momentum taken away form completing my job which is exactly the opposite of what Adobe advertise the service for (streamlining workflow etc).

Thanks

(My support gmail address is same as for Adobe Stock account)

KF

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Fu5E1D,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. 

I have verified that you have licensed asset ID 266510464 and have granted you a replacement license. Please delete asset from any downloads or library at your end.ence caused to you. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started