• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

License Clarification in Commercial Mobile App

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2018 Dec 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have read the licenses terms however I could not well understand which license I need in my case.

I am developing a mobile app which I will sell on the mobile store and I need some images of people's portraits. These images will be used on the store page to explain what the app does, and in the app tutorial. The tutorial will be available in the app and it consists in a short video showing how to use the app by working on user selected images. The tutorial will feature some examples of the app usage and the results obtained using example images (the same photos I will use on the store page).

Thank you in advance for any clarification.

Best Regards.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 03, 2018 Dec 03, 2018

Hi Francesco,

Thanks for reaching out to the Adobe Stock community.

As per your requirement, you will be requiring an extended license since the Adobe Stock asset is used for commercial purpose.

For more information about the licensing terms and restrictions please refer to Stock Licensing & terms FAQ: Where can I find the terms and licensing information for Adobe Stock?

Hope this information helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 03, 2018 Dec 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Francesco,

Thanks for reaching out to the Adobe Stock community.

As per your requirement, you will be requiring an extended license since the Adobe Stock asset is used for commercial purpose.

For more information about the licensing terms and restrictions please refer to Stock Licensing & terms FAQ: Where can I find the terms and licensing information for Adobe Stock?

Hope this information helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, thank you.

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are welcome!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started