• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

License for election posters greetings / Lizenz für Wahlplakate

Community Beginner ,
Mar 14, 2019 Mar 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have selected photos that I want to take as background for an election poster. Is this sufficient for the extended license? With the extended license, I do not have to call the author, right? On a large-scale Plakt makes that bad or looks stupid. greetings

Ich habe mir fotos ausgesucht die ich als Hintergrund für ein Wahlplakat nehmen will. Reicht das die erweiterte Lizenz aus? Bei der erweiterten Lizenz muss ich den Autor doch nicht nennen oder? Auf einem großflächen Plakt macht sich das schlecht bzw. sieht das doof aus. grüße

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 14, 2019 Mar 14, 2019

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to the Adobe Stock community. As per the requirement you have stated above, you will be requiring an extended license. Also, with an extended license, the credit line to the photographer becomes optional.

Please refer to the licensing terms and restrictions Stock Licensing & terms FAQ: Where can I find the terms and licensing information for Adobe Stock?  of Adobe Stock for more details.

Hope this information helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any ad

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to the Adobe Stock community. As per the requirement you have stated above, you will be requiring an extended license. Also, with an extended license, the credit line to the photographer becomes optional.

Please refer to the licensing terms and restrictions Stock Licensing & terms FAQ: Where can I find the terms and licensing information for Adobe Stock?  of Adobe Stock for more details.

Hope this information helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Leider gibt es dies nicht auf Deutch...

Die Adobe Lizenzbedingungen sind mir in dem Fall eines Wahlplakates etwas einschränkend (Punkt 4 gilt für ganz gleich welche Lizenz):

4. Restrictions.

4.1 General Restrictions.

You must not misuse the Work. Except as expressly permitted in these Additional Terms, you must not:

(...)

(E) use the Work depicting any recognizable person or property in in a way that would reasonably imply that the persons or property appearing in the Work (if any), endorses any political, economic or other opinion movements or parties

Ich finde diese Einschränkung zwar ziemlich befremdlich, aber das steht so in den Bedingungen.

Eine Quellenangabe auf einem Plakat muss nicht

schlecht aussehen. Es steht nicht geschrieben, dass die Quellenangabe sehr groß sein muss. Ich habe schon solche angaben gesehen und die waren doch diskret unten in einer Ecke.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started