• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

License preview stock video not possible

Community Beginner ,
Aug 17, 2021 Aug 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a video in Premiere Pro using Adobe stock preview videos. I would like to license these videos to remove the watermark, but the license button on right click is grayed out. How can I license a video without losing all effects etc. and pulling it as new video into the timeline?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to clarify, I have a Stock subscription and enough credits. Support couldn't help me... I have a deadline at the end of the week and can't continue editing the video...please help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To clarify, you downloaded the preview with the watermark and now want to get rid of the watermark? Have you used your description to download the highest resolution of the video, which should not have the watermark?

Here's how to copy effects from one clip to another, which you can do when you bring the higher resolution version without the watremark.
https://helpx.adobe.com/au/premiere-pro/how-to/copy-paste-effects.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just would like to license the videos. I can download the licensed video, add it to my project and then do all editing and effects again, but that is actually what I do NOT want to do. Why is the "license" button grayed out? In any other Adobe program, I can just replace the preview with the licensed version with a rightclick on "license" in Premiere Pro this is not possible for some reason. Is there another way to replace the preview without doing everything new?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you supply a screenshot of what you see?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The subscription cannot be used to license video. However, even so, the licence feature should work. You should just see an extra fee on your credit card... if you do not have credit packs.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a license pack and exactly this is the problem: As I already wrote above, the "license" button in the menu is grayed out. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As nobody could help me, I solved it by licensing the videos on the stock website, downloading them and replacing the file name with the preview file name in the same folder. Worked for me, but still, the feature is not working and grayed out although I am logged into CC and had a credit pack with 150 credits. Totally disappointing and also annoying with no help in two days from customer support or anyone else...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry you are having an issue with getting these licensed.  Can I ask, what operating system you are working on?  (Windows or Mac?) and what version of Pr you are using?  
Are you saying that the shopping cart is greyed out in the project panel or in the Libraries panel?  If it's in the project panel, you can always save those assets to your libraries and then license them from the Libraries panel and see if this helps.  Let me know what you find. 

Thanks.  J

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working on a Mac Mini and use Premiere Pro 15.4.1. There is no shopping cart in the project panel. When I open the menu by clicking right on the video in the timeline, "license..." is greyed out. I can now purchase the video in the libraries panel, but that does not change anything with the watermark or the license in the project itself. Premiere shows me the licensed version in the libraries panel, but in the project everything stays the same...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, I think I have a workaround for you for now but I'd like to know a few more things as it's concerning me that your License option is greyed out and that there is no shopping cart next to the video in the project panel.  I've attached a screenshot to show you what I am seeing when I drag a video from the Adobe Stock Search panel into the project panel and then into the timeline.
As you can see I see a shopping cart and can also right click in the timeline and select license.
Can you let me know your steps you are using to get the videos from the Stock Search results into your timeline.
As for my workaround I mentioned, if you save the video from the Stock Search results panel to your libraries (Click the + icon in the search results panel before you license), and then drag the video from your libraries into the project panel (not from the search results panel) and then into the timeline then that instance of the video will be linked to the one in your library and if you license in the library it should clear the watermark and license it for you.  

Please try that for now but also if you can let me know the steps you are taking so we can see if there is something amiss.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 18, 2021 Aug 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When I move the video from the libraries panel to the project panel, I get an error message that says "Dwnload from CC libraries failed. Invalid user access token"...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to Stock forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started