• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

License

New Here ,
Dec 23, 2022 Dec 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, need to download a picture with the extended license because it will be used for an italian tv series production. It’s very important to know if the image could be modified (change colour, cut something inside). I have also to check the copyrights before downloading it because we need it for every platform, worldwide distribution. Can someone help me?

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 23, 2022 Dec 23, 2022

if the image could be modified (change colour, cut something inside). I have also to check the copyrights before downloading it because we need it for every platform, worldwide distribution. Can someone help me?

By @Andrea66

Yes, you can modify as you wish, except if your production is for the adult industry.

And yes, you may use the asset worldwide, as stated in the licence agreement. However, you won't have the copyright to the asset, but you will have the copyright to your modifications.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if the image could be modified (change colour, cut something inside). I have also to check the copyrights before downloading it because we need it for every platform, worldwide distribution. Can someone help me?

By @Andrea66

Yes, you can modify as you wish, except if your production is for the adult industry.

And yes, you may use the asset worldwide, as stated in the licence agreement. However, you won't have the copyright to the asset, but you will have the copyright to your modifications.

Look here for more information on licensing: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock/links-for-licensing-terms/td-p/11366788
(Disclaimer: As always with licensing, this is my interpretation of the rules. I think they are correct and advice is based on reading and interpreting the licence terms and on fair use for both the buyer and the artist/stock company, but I cannot rule out that my interpretation is wrong. I'm not an Adobe employee).

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for the answer!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started