• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Licensed Adobe Stock Images accessed through Creative Cloud Libraries have watermarks.

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2023 Jan 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I am trying to access my licensed Adobe Stock images through Creative Cloud Libraries in Adobe Express. The images are all downloaded into the app, but all have watermarks. I've verified directly through Adobe Stock that all photos in question are licensed. Maybe the app is accessing a (watermarked) thumbnail instead of the original file?

I would appreciate any help or guidance on this matter. 

Thank you!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud Integration , Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using the free version of Adobe Express or the paid one? I've tried now with my (paid) version, and a licenced asset, and I have no problem.

Abambo_0-1672697998228.png

What computer/device are you using?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply. I am using the paid version of Adobe Express. Tried it on a MacBook Pro, iPad Pro, and iPhone X. All running the latest operating system. Also tried it on the web version using Safari, but the issue persists.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good. Did you see my example and was this like you did proceed?

(Tagging @Myra Ferguson, she may have more experience with Adobe Express than I have.) 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 03, 2023 Jan 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I tried adding a licensed Adobe Stock image to a new project first using Adobe Express in Chrome on the desktop on Windows 10 and then using the Adobe Express app on Android. In the desktop version, I could add the licensed version without any watermark. In the app, it showed the watermarked version. 

So you might try creating your content on the desktop or at least place the image from your library into your project on the desktop and then switch to the app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started