• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Licensed Stock file download error - crashes Adobe Illustrator

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2018 Nov 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have licensed and downloaded an .ai file that does now work. It crashes my Illustrator program every time I attempt to open it File #: 217808250E

Please advise,

Tasha Webster

[Self-promoting link removed - Mod]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 22, 2018 Nov 22, 2018

Hi Natasha,

Sorry to hear that.

I have downloaded and opened the same file (217808250) at my end and did not encounter the same issue.

Can you please let us know which version of Illustrator are you using? Also please send us a screenshot of the error message which you get when you open this file with Illustrator so that we can further assist you.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 22, 2018 Nov 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Natasha,

Sorry to hear that.

I have downloaded and opened the same file (217808250) at my end and did not encounter the same issue.

Can you please let us know which version of Illustrator are you using? Also please send us a screenshot of the error message which you get when you open this file with Illustrator so that we can further assist you.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2018 Nov 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your response.

I am currently using the latest version of Illustrator on my Mac desktop and Version 23.0.0 on my MacBook Pro. Neither of these devices allow me to open this particular file. All other Stock files open with no problem and I have never had this issue before.

There is no error message. The loading icon simply tries to load it for several minutes, Adobe Illustrator freezes, and I have to Force Quit to continue working and reopen the program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2018 Nov 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have made several attempts with this file with no success - how do I proceed with having this (1) download replenished to my monthly images for the Stock subscription?

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 26, 2018 Nov 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi N.W.,

I'm sorry you are having trouble with this file. I am not able to replicate your issue either. How is it that you are opening the file? Did you download it to your computer and then open it or are you attempting to open the file from within Illustrator by opening it from a library?

Is it possible that you are running Adobe Illustrator on more than two machines? Can you try signing out of the Creative Cloud app and only signing in on the machine that you wish to download the file to? This may not be the reason you are having an issue but it might help us narrow down the issue for you.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started